One of the top SaaS providers in the data room sector, Ansarada stands out thanks to its broad range of features, including artificial intelligence solutions that facilitate prospecting and closing deals.
Ansarada was founded in 2005, in Sydney, Australia. Its global presence now includes branches in London, Chicago, Amsterdam, and Johannesburg.
From consumer retail to financial services, real estate, technology, and healthcare, the Ansarada platform is widely employed for board management, due diligence, private equity, investment banking, deal preparation and closure, as well as many other data-demanding operations.
Document security features
Ansarada is keen on helping clients operate and engage with one another in an environment of complete and unbreached security. Some of the main security-oriented factors on the platform are:
- Determine access levels. Who in a room can view, edit, or download files? As the administrator, you decide and set restrictions as needed.
- Protect sensitive information with watermarks. Even with the download option blocked for a particular document, users would still be able to take and share screenshots of it. The custom watermark feature works to prevent that by displaying to each user their own name, login time, and IP address.
- Enjoy full remote control. Files can be shredded or have access to them redetermined — even after being downloaded by individual users.
- Set a custom timeout. Some people leave the desk with an important document open on the platform. With a custom timeout, you decide how much time of inactivity passes before a user gets disconnected, helping maintain data confidentiality.
- Track user actions with the audit trail. The Ansarada data room is a controlled environment where you get access to the actions of everyone on the platform — from login and access time to individual file views, you can tell everything that’s going on at a glance.
- Enable multi-step verification. When connecting from a new device or location, users are required to enter a code sent to their phone number to prove it’s really they who are accessing the platform.
Ansarada features several bank-grade security certificates that reflect these and other security features. These include ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3, among others.
Ansarada complies with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR.
Collaboration and document management features
There’s a wealth of collaboration and transaction management resources available on the Ansarada platform. Some of the most used features include:
- Meeting minutes. Making your board secretary’s task easier, the minute management tool will provide ready templates to speed up the task of recording minutes during and after meetings.
- Notifications and confirmation requests. Share key meeting materials and minutes with the relevant board members. All in just a few clicks and within the platform, so that data privacy isn’t compromised.
- Electronic signatures. The e-signature feature allows users to sign important digitized documents without having to either print out and physically sign a copy or employ a less secure 3rd-party solution.
- Calendar/agenda management. Organize and centralize tasks. Create events and projects, add the relevant files to them, and assign tasks to specific members — they’ll be notified and have access to the material directly on the platform.
- Document classification. Besides indexing your files, you can also assign them different sensitivity levels. A useful feature to restrict the types of users with access to confidential info.
- Fast, bulk upload of files. Drag and drop any number of files or folders directly into your data room.
- Keyword search. Even with the best indexing, finding a file fast is not always an easy task. That’s where the keyword search comes in handy, allowing you to retrieve any document within seconds.
Ansarada offers support 24/7. You can get in touch by calling their support (available for the Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and the Americas), writing them via email, or through the chat function on the Ansarada website.
Other help features include documentation, blog posts, guides, videos, and FAQs.
Ansarada is well known for its AI-generated insights, which deploy machine learning to calculate the probability of success for a prospective deal based on data patterns and interaction.
Deal Workflow™ is another powerful tool deployed by Ansarada to help users digitize their workflow, rendering processes faster and more effective.
Also worth mentioning is the Ansarada API. This allows companies to integrate data room workflows with other items of their technology stack, protecting and speeding up data-intensive projects.
Ansarada has flexible plans, as it follows a usage pricing model. You can choose from five different data usage tiers (with limits of 250 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, or more than 4). There are also four different payment periods (monthly, quarterly, biannually, and yearly) to choose from.
To find out more information about Ansarada’s pricing, you may take a look at their pricing calculator which estimates the cost of services based on your particular needs in data storage and project duration.