Brainloop, founded in 2000, is a provider of virtual data rooms that facilitates secure collaboration on complex deals and transactions that require confidential documents. With headquarters located in Munich, Germany, Brainloop has offices in Austria and Switzerland. Back in 2018, the company was acquired by a large American SaaS company Diligent.
Today, the Brainloop data room offers innovative problem-solving techniques and tools that ensure secure collaboration and efficient communication. Brainloop data room facilitates external collaboration during confidential transactions while securing critical internal data. The software’s ability to process large volumes of information in short periods of time, according to the vendor, is particularly noteworthy. This way, highly secure collaboration between users and external business partners is guaranteed.
Small and mid-sized businesses utilize Brainloop software for biotech out-licensing, M&A due diligence, property administration, intellectual property protection, board management, and other business operations.
The solution is especially valuable for real estate managers. They can use Brainloop to keep their portfolio up to date, make it easily accessible to potential purchasers, and allow bidders to make offers. Brainloop ensures that confidential information remains confidential, but therefore is easily accessed by authorized parties.
Document security features
Brainloop secure dataroom offers the highest levels of protection which enables you to work on strictly confidential documents both within and beyond a firewall. The strongly encrypted system protects all documents from unauthorized access.
Brainloop completed recertification in 2021 with the standard ISO 27001. With two-factor authentication, complete encryption of data both in transit and at rest, and traceable document delivery all of your information is safe within the platform. Features like operator protection, granular user permissions, and personalized watermarks ensure that no piece of information gets leaked.
Collaboration and document management features
Brainloop virtual data room provides secure collaboration beyond company boundaries. It offers maximum protection for all confidential documents, efficient collaboration with internal staff and external partners, compliance with corporate policies, traceability of all activities, and operator protection.
Decision-makers using the Brainloop data room can benefit from seamless integration in the company’s infrastructure, implementation of compliance requirements, and secure data storage.
Another great advantage of this VDR software is flexible access via desktop or mobile, and automatic synchronization.
Whenever you have a query, Brainloop’s customer service representatives are here to help. The team is always willing to help with issues such as the setup procedure or complex authorization hierarchies.
Brainloop offers its customers various support benefits, including the following:
- 24/7 user support via the customer service portal, available in English, German, and French
- FAQs with the most common user questions and keyword search
- Client portal including a knowledge base with information on new products, guides, articles as well as tutorials on selected subjects
- Telephone support is available worldwide. There are dedicated lines for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Great Britain, Ireland, and the US. Customers from other countries have the option to use a tool-free telephone line
- Qualified consulting through email
Brainloop offers a variety of products, which complement each other and when used together allow to achieve maximum efficiency and better results. Brainloop virtual data rooms are used in M&A, due diligence, property transactions, biotech out-licensing, and calls for tenders.
Brainloop DealRoom allows sharing of large data volumes in all stages of a deal. You can also count on the highest levels of data security if you’re involved in out-licensing projects.
The Brainloop BoardRoom makes supervisory board communication and collaboration more effective, as it allows staff to prepare and manage board meetings more efficiently and faster. Additional features include the following:
- Data room customization. A Brainloop data room is fully customizable, from display options to security. Personalize your homepage and make custom alerts about important documents, folders, or tasks, and have them sent to you whenever needed. Companies can set their own security policy, as well as users can set types of protection, depending on confidentiality levels.
- Quick setup. Admins can create and set up the data room in minutes because there is no need to download and install the software.
- Accessibility. Be sure to have all information at your fingertips and all activity logged into the audit trail. Sensitive data is protected under the highest security practices and can be accessed from different authorized mobile devices.
The pricing of Brainloop is not available online. To get this information, you need to contact the provider. The size and industry in which the organization operates, how many users will be using the platform, and the project’s requirements are all crucial factors that influence data room pricing.
The final cost is also determined by the scope of the project, the level of customization and integration required, and the amount of user training. If you are interested in the Brainloop data room, you can test it for free for 14 days during the trial period.